|Scrabble Association, Singapore|
Mailing address: Scrabble Association, 14 Robinson Road, #08-01A Far East Finance Building, Singapore 048545
Web master: webmaster at toucanet.com
Scrabble Association, Singapore (SA) has an agreement with North American SCRABBLE Players Association (NASPA), effective from 1 January 2023.
NASPA agrees to:
- Publish this agreement on its website at https://www.scrabbleplayers.org/w/SAS_Agreement and to advertise it to its members.
- Grant complimentary NASPA membership to SA members resident in Singapore who are registered to play in NASPA-sanctioned tournaments, thereby exempting them from the normal requirement of paying for association membership to participate in official events.
- Offer complimentary visa application support letters when needed to SA members resident in Singapore who are registered to play in NASPA-sanctioned tournaments.
- Grant access to SA officials to NASPA’s membership database query tool so that they may verify membership status of NASPA members intending to play in SA events, and provide timely technical support for this service via email at email@example.com.
The SA agrees to:
- Publish this agreement on its website at https://www.toucanet.com/ and to advertise it to its members.
- Grant complimentary SA membership benefits to NASPA members resident in the United States and Canada who are registered to play in SA-sanctioned tournaments, thereby entitling them to any entry fee discounts to which SA members may be entitled.
- Grant eligibility for entrance in SA members-only tournaments (assuming other eligibility criteria are fulfilled)
- Provide a website through which NASPA officials may verify the membership status of SA members intending to play in NASPA events.
This agreement has been ratified by the SA Committee and the NASPA Executive Committee, and was backdated to 2023-01-01 by mutual agreement.
Return to Scrabble Association home page
© 2023 Scrabble Association
Last updated: 5 Mar 2023