|Scrabble Association, Singapore|
Mailing address: 10 Anson Road, #16-16 International Plaza, Singapore 079903
Web master: webmaster at toucanet.com
2020 ALCHEMIST CUP QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
After consultation with the Organiser, the Association has decided that FIVE players will be invited to join Team Singapore according to the following criteria:
- Invitations will be extended to Singapore-resident players in Descending order of SA Rating as at 14 September 2020,
- To be eligible players (except as stated in c.) must play a minimum of 60 SA and/or WESPA rated tournament games, of which at least 48 must be SA-rated games, between 1 February 2020 and 14 September 2020.
- Players absent from Singapore for reason of study or employment for a total of more than 3 months between 1 February 2020 and 14 September 2020 must play a minimum of 60 SA and/or WESPA rated tournament games to be eligible.
- Invitees must be fully paid up SA members as at 14 September 2020.
- Players must accept the invitation within 48 hours failing which the next highest SA-rated player will be invited in order of descending rating.
In the event of any ambiguity or dispute, the SA Committee's decision will be final.
The SA committee reserves the right to modify these criteria.
Return to Scrabble Association home page
© 2020 Scrabble Association
Last updated: 12 Feb 2020